Our practice focuses on complex financial restructurings, workouts, bankruptcies, insolvencies and other matters involving financially distressed transactions. We represent clients involved in a variety of credit structures.
Our expertise includes:
- Loan workouts
- Insolvency related corporate reorganisation, including judicial management and schemes of arrangement
- Purchase and sale of distressed debt
- Preference and fraudulent conveyance avoidance actions
- Bankruptcy/insolvency litigation
- Purchase and sale of troubled companies and assets
- Directors’ and officers’ liability issues
Our clients include financial institutions, creditor committees, insolvency practitioners, private equity and hedge funds, investment management groups, bond holders, venture capital funds, trade creditors and debtors.