Our lawyers have extensive experience advising and litigating on behalf of global and domestic clients on a wide variety of employment issues. We have a practical understanding of local employment practices, business cultures, and the ever-changing regulatory environment.
Our capabilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating employment-related documents, including employment agreements, stock option plans, employment termination letters, deeds of separation and release, employment secondment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and intellectual property right and invention assignments
- Advising on day-to-day matters such as redundancy, maternity and flexible working arrangements
- Advising on immigration matters including visa applications
- Conducting internal disciplinary proceedings and attending termination meetings
- Providing advice on restructuring, including implementing changes to terms and conditions of employment and/or redundancies
- Advising on the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance with new legislation
- Advising employers on insurance claims by employees
- Advising on labour disputes
- Advising on directors’/employees’ fidelity/confidentiality obligations and enforcing/challenging restrictive covenants
We understand that each client is unique, and we make sure we know your business so that we are best positioned to provide practical advice.